3323 Caribou Dr Nw, Detached In Collingwood For Sale
This stylish and warm modern custom home is situated on a quiet street in the desirable community of Collingwood. Steps to Confederation and Canmore Parks and walking distance to schools of all levels. The Winter Club, Foothills Hospital, U of C and SAIT are close by. Main floor features open concept living space with a front private office and separate dining room/library. The kitchen is made for entertaining with a massive island and a 48” gas cook top. 9 ft ceilings and many windows make the space airy and bright. On the 2 nd floor you will find a spacious master bedroom with a beautiful en suite, heated floors, a relaxing freestanding tub and 2 walk-in closets. 3 more bedrooms, a full bathroom and a laundry room are also on the 2 nd level. Head down to the lower level for a large rec room with a bar, another bedroom/work-out room and full bathroom. The southwest facing backyard is private with a large deck, room to play and a triple car garage.
- MLS® #C4296719
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,977
- Year Built2014
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingTriple Garage Detached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Swimming Pool
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Bamber Realty Ltd.
- Address3323 Caribou Dr Nw
- Postal Codet2l 0s4
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesSee Remarks
- Days on Market8
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 11:30pm MDT.