#314 38 9 St Ne, Apartment In Bridgeland/Riverside For Sale
Elegant City Living in this large 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom unit in the highly sought after concrete building, Bridgeland Crossing. Open concept living featuring 9' Ceilings, Quartz Countertops, high end Stainless steel Appliances, Gas Cooktop, built-in Oven and Spacious Island with Eating Bar. Enjoy the Convenience of In-suite Laundry. The Large Balcony explores west views, with sights of downtown and Murdoch Park! Condo fees include use of the incredible amenities which include the Party Room, Movie Theatre, Fitness Centre, Yoga Studio, Central BBQ Area, Putting Green, Dog Wash, Bicycle Storage, Bicycle Repair Room and Guest Suite (rental). This unit also includes a Titled Underground, Heated Parking Stall, Additional Storage Locker, and Underground Visitor Parking all with Quiet Concrete Construction. Enjoy Living near the Bow River, Walking Paths, LRT, Downtown, Zoo, Restaurants, Pubs, Community Shops and Services.
- MLS® #C4295800
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage551
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesBalconies, Elevator Passenger, Air Conditioning-Central, Exercise Room, Fitness Facilities, Party Room
- FeaturesBalcony, Air Conditioning-Central
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Insulated, Heated, Parkade, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPark/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View City
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Listing OfficeRe/max House Of Real Estate
- Address#314 38 9 St Ne
- Postal CodeT2E 7X9
- HeatingNatural Gas, Fan Coil
- Days on Market20
- Condo Fee$329
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 12:00am MDT.