#311 93 34 Av Sw, Apartment In Parkhill For Sale
You can't beat this location! Walking distance to downtown's popular 4th Street and 17th Avenue. Enjoy all that inner-city has to offer while being just steps from Elbow River, walking trails, playgrounds, & dog parks. Modern showhome finishes can be found throughout this 2 bed, 2 bath unit. Very functional layout with the bedrooms being on either side of the unit. Bright open concept living space with access to a private south-facing balcony to enjoy sunshine all day long. The oversized windows allow a ton of natural light into the home. Stunning contemporary cabinetry, 6 full-sized SS appliances, quartz counters, mosaic tile backsplashes w/ adjustable LED U/C lighting, wide plank laminate flooring, and 12”x24” porcelain tile. The master bedroom has ample closet space & a 4 piece ensuite. In-suite laundry for your convenience! Heated underground secured parking spot, visitor parking & bike storage. Close to Chinook mall, stampede park, and transportation making this a great home or investment property!
- MLS® #C4294868
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage844
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesElevator Passenger, Secured Parking, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite, Visitor Parking, Fireplaces, See Remarks
- FeaturesBalcony, No Smoking Home, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, Sprinkler System-Fire, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingUnderground, Single Indoor, Heated, Parkade
- ExteriorBrick, Fiber Cement Siding, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesPlayground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, See Remarks
- RoofRoll Roofing
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeCir Realty
- Address#311 93 34 Av Sw
- Postal CodeT2S 3H4
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- Days on Market8
- Condo Fee$503
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 4:45am MDT.