61 Carolina Dr, Detached In East End For Sale
A rare opportunity to own a great home in the rapidly gentrifying East End of Cochrane! This 1900 sq ft late-century bungalow features a huge living room with panoramic windows, spacious kitchen/dining space with back-to-back fireplaces and vaulted ceilings typical of the era! Fully permitted legal suite on the lower level could provide revenue or be used for bonus family space! Rear alley access, delightfully secluded garden patio and no across-the-street neighbors! In the heart of the mature East End of Cochrane, amazingly secluded and private! Come check this one out! Note: Original front living room is now used as a bedroom without a closet. The original third bedroom is now a main floor laundry.
- MLS® #C4294535
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,901
- Year Built1979
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Vaulted Ceiling, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingParking Pad Cement or Paved, Rear Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, View, Back Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market27
- Address61 Carolina Dr
- SubdivisionEast End
- Postal CodeT4C 1C4
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, SUITE - Legal
- FireplacesWood Only
- Listing OfficeKidder & Company Real Estate & Property Management
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 11:30pm MDT.