#119 63 Inglewood Pa Se, Apartment In Inglewood For Sale
Love Living Here! SoBow, a Silver Award winning 'Green Built' project (concrete construction) situated between historic Inglewood's eclectic downtown and Pearce Estate Park + the Bow River pathways. The impressive 9' ceilings, tall windows, amazing wide plank hardwood floors (rare these days) are examples of amazing quality + style throughout. Not forgetting, a professional looking kitchen will make you want to cook if you don't already with its' Bertazzoni Italian gas range + upgraded appliances. Your bedroom overlooks the outdoor area and features a modern ensuite bathroom. Large laundry rm provides ample storage. Being on the main level there is a very spacious and quite private walk out patio. This one bedroom condo is impressive + comes with the added benefit of many amenities including access to one of the best fitness spots, CityFit. Stax Spin Studio is currently one of the great workout hot spots on location. Concierge service, recreation areas, theatre room + more - a great place to call home!
- MLS® #C4293442
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage625
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Exercise Room, Fitness Facilities, Party Room, Recreation Room/Centre, Secured Parking, Security Personnel, Storage-In-Suite, Visitor Parking
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Ceiling 9 ft., Patio
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Heated, Insulated, Parkade
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Metal, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Through Road, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Listing OfficeMaxwell Capital Realty
- Address#119 63 Inglewood Pa Se
- Postal CodeT2G 1B7
- HeatingNatural Gas, Fan Coil
- Days on Market53
- Condo Fee$336
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 5:45pm MDT.