140 Springbluff Bv Sw, Detached In Springbank Hill For Sale
BREATHTAKING VIEWS! Perched on the ridge, views from the Tsuut’ina Hills to the Rocky mountains – PRICELESS!! This walkout bungalow by Baywest offers 3985 sq ft of living space - 10’ ceilings up/9’ down, warm walnut hardwoods, granite throughout, coffered ceiling details, clean/elegant millwork, designer lighting and window coverings, Central A/C, in-floor heat and an oversized garage – INVITING! On the main an expansive Great Room with spectacular mountain views. The gourmet kitchen features a Thermador appliance pkg incl gas cooktop, wall oven and warming tray. There is a generous breakfast bar and nook, the butlers pantry connects the kitchen to the proper dining room. The large Master features wonderful window treatments to capture the view and an elegant 5pc en suite. The walkout level is fully developed offering a large family/rec room with wet bar, a stone fireplace and access to the patio, hot tub and rear yard… with a VIEW! Plus 3 add’l beds, one with a full en suite, and a third full bath down.
- MLS® #C4293084
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,119
- Year Built2010
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Deck, No Smoking Home, Patio, Ceiling 10 ft.
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Over Sized, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, View Mountain, River Valley View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate (central)
- Address140 Springbluff Bv Sw
- SubdivisionSpringbank Hill
- Postal CodeT3H 0N3
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market54
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 1:30am MDT.