516 Mckenzie Towne Cl Se, Attached In McKenzie Towne For Sale
Get more for less!! This lovingly maintained garden-suite in the heart of Mckenzie Towne offers exceptional value compared to similar homes - 1000+ sq/ft, 2 bed, 2 bath and parking right outside your front door - check that price again! Perfect Bungalow living for first time buyer, new family or downsizer. The open floor plan features a large living room perfect for movie night. Spacious kitchen/dining room features granite counters W/eat-up bar, ceiling-height cabinets, newer fixtures & laminate throughout main living area. Large master retreat features oversized closet and 4-pce ensuite. A second large guest room, 4-pce bath, NEW laundry set, additional storage in the utility room complete the living space. Private patio which has ample space for an outdoor living room, the perfect spot to relax. Amazing walkability with shopping, restaurants, fitness, transit and the walking paths at Inverness pond all within just a few minutes. Ditch the elevator and come check this one out!!
- MLS® #C4290556
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,064
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeRow House
- AmenitiesParking-Extra, Parking-Plug-Ins, Storage-In-Suite, Visitor Parking
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, No Through Road, See Remarks, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRe/max First
- Address516 Mckenzie Towne Cl Se
- SubdivisionMcKenzie Towne
- Postal CodeT2Z 1A8
- HeatingElectric, In Floor Heat System
- Days on Market78
- Condo Fee$225
- HOA Fees220.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 3:30pm MDT.