#204 410 7 St Sw, Apartment In Southwest Central High River For Sale
Upper Floor unit with view of the river and walking path to downtown in this sought after building. Regency 410 is adult living condominium known for its superb construction, nice quiet location on a cul de sac, close to the hospital and all the amenities that the downtown has to offer. Large patio makes ideal spot to sit and relax,, have a nap or cook on the BBQ. Inside the one bedroom plus a den floor plan there is lots of livable space. In suite laundry, Huge storage lockers, meticulous parkade, elevator, and freshly renovated common areas all make this building such an appealing choice. Come take a look at this well kept unit in one of the best kept buildings around. Its not often that these units come on the market and when they do they do no typically last long.
- MLS® #C4287882
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage829
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesBalconies, Elevator Passenger, Handicap Access, Security Door, Secured Parking, Storage
- FeaturesBalcony, Handicap Access, No Animal Home
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingParkade, Stall, Underground
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, River View
- RoofConcrete Tiles
- Days on Market100
- Condo Fee$416
- Address#204 410 7 St Sw
- AreaHigh River
- SubdivisionSouthwest Central High River
- CityHigh River
- Postal CodeT1V 1B7
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard, Hot Water
- Listing OfficePrairie Management & Realty Inc.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 10:45pm MDT.