3024 7 St Sw, Detached In Elbow Park For Sale
MODERN ARCHITECTURAL HOME offering exceptional style + luxury | 4500+ ft2 of development | Every detail has been thoughtfully considered + beautifully executed | Largely open main floor w/ central 2-storey volume (20' ceiling) + a stunning feature staircase | Great room w/ paneled entertainment wall is open to a "Top Chef" kitchen w/ marble-clad island, incredible appliances + great storage | TV lounge-office can be closed off from the rest of the main | Dramatic dining under a Moooi chandelier + corner library that holds a grand piano | Well-organized mud room-laundry completes the main | 3 large bedrooms suites up, each w/ its own unique features + style | Also a 2nd laundry station up | Lower level development includes: large media-rec room (wet bar), diffused-glass doors to fitness + hobby rooms, 4th bedroom, full bath + great storage | Fantastic indoor-outdoor connection | Professionally landscaped including large rear terrace (BBQ station + outdoor fireplace), playhouse + double garage. Great value!
- MLS® #C4285616
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,052
- Year Built2013
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Bar, Barbecue-Built-In, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Porch, Skylight, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesEnvironmental Reserve, Estate Property, Fenced, Park/Reserve, Paved Lane, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Bamber Realty Ltd.
- Address3024 7 St Sw
- SubdivisionElbow Park
- Postal CodeT2T 2X5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market58
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 5:15pm MDT.