7 Sherwood Ln Nw, Attached In Sherwood For Sale
Immaculate as-new unit in Timbers by Gablecroft Homes. Dual master bedroom model with 35' deep tandem (double) garage in the best part of the complex as you will be backing the ravine with unobstructed views. This modern spacious open concept home has designer chosen upgrades. Rich hardwood on the main is accented by the dual color cabinets (full ceiling height), quartz counters and brick laid backsplash. Stainless steel appliances include upgrades to a gas stove and fridge with water and ice. On the upper floor the Master ensuite is large enough for dual sinks and still plenty of counter space. Enjoy having your washer / dryer on the upper floor for ease of access. Private outdoor space includes a large upper deck and a lower covered patio, both with stunning views of the ravine and commuinity path system. This unit is ideally located close to Beacon Hill, Stoney Trail, shopping and countless parks / playgrounds. Walk to school! Call to view today.
- MLS® #C4285483
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,115
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeRow House
- Style2 Storey
- AmenitiesVisitor Parking, Parking-Extra
- FeaturesBalcony, Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Ceiling 9 ft.
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingSingle Garage Attached, Single Indoor, Double Indoor, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Park/Reserve, Private Setting
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address7 Sherwood Ln Nw
- Postal CodeT3R 0V3
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- Days on Market118
- Condo Fee$221
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 9:00pm MDT.