2034 High Country Ri Nw, Detached In Highwood Village For Sale
I remember, 10 years ago, when my kids were young and we were looking for a new home in High River. We weren't even sure what our criteria were other than 3 bedrooms and within our budget! We found the perfect home on High Country Rise, just two doors down from this home (in fact this was our 2nd choice!) The reason we chose to move here continues to be the reason I've stayed. The neighbours are spectacular! No really, we all get along and watch out for each other and each other's kids. There's a great mix of young families, families like mine whose kids are getting older and empty nesters. This is truly the ideal neighbourhood for anyone and this house would be perfectly comfortable for any type of family as well. If you think the neighbourhood is great, check out this LOCATION!! Backing onto a playground and close to the spray park! Come on in and see what a perfect home this is for your family. A great size, super functional and it offers all the "must-haves" on your list. Add it to your list!
- MLS® #C4283191
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,741
- Year Built2008
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, No Smoking Home, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Flat Site, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View Mountain
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRedline Real Estate Group Inc.
- Address2034 High Country Ri Nw
- AreaHigh River
- SubdivisionHighwood Village
- CityHigh River
- Postal CodeT1V 0C9
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartly Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market115
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 11:15pm MDT.