104134 658 Av E, Detached In None For Sale
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION ! Walkout Bungalow on 6 acres - Paved Access to Hwy#2 - on Cayley Access Road - Minutes South of High River. Spacious Country Home with Wonderful Mountain View. Open Concept Kitchen, Living and Dining Area. 3 Bedrooms, 4 Piece Ensuite, 2nd Bath on Main. Walkout Level has Family Room, Bedroom, 3rd Bath, Laundry/Utility, Cold Room. Attached Double Garage, East and West Decks. 30x50 Quonset, Quaint Red Barn, Spring-Fed Dugout. Highly Praised School in Cayley! Move to the Country in time for Spring!!
- MLS® #C4282302
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,509
- Year Built2000
- FeaturesBalcony, Deck, No Smoking Home, Patio, Vaulted Ceiling, Fire Pit, Open Beam, Porch, Swirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi), Workshop
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Breezeway, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Vegetable Garden, View Mountain
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationPreserved Wood
- Days on Market64
- Address104134 658 Av E
- AreaRural Foothills County
- CityRural Foothills County
- Postal CodeT0L 0P0
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- Listing OfficeRoyal Lepage Solutions
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 5:45pm MDT.