1039 18 St Ne, Detached In Mayland Heights For Sale
This is a great home on a quiet, low traffic, tree lined street with a 50' x 120' RC2 lot. The enormous heated garage (1,066 sq ft - alley access) has room for 4 cars but would also be ideal as a workshop or to run a business (it is presently used for cold storage). There is also a large (535 sq ft) unheated sunroom which connects the house to the backyard. The basement (997 sq ft) has a fully finished recreation room with wood burning fireplace, a separate carpeted mutl-purpose room, a 3 piece bathroom, and a utility/laundry room with a stove, fridge and sink. The basement has a separate lockable entrance and has been rented as an illegal suite in the past. This is a central location with convenient access to Highway 1 and the Deerfoot and only a 15 minute drive to downtown. Close to schools/playgrounds/parks and shopping.
- MLS® #C4281615
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage997
- Year Built1959
- FeaturesSunroom, Swirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi), Workshop
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached
- # of Garages4
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Paved Lane
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeThe Real Estate Company
- Address1039 18 St Ne
- SubdivisionMayland Heights
- Postal CodeT2E 4V6
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, SUITE - Illegal
- FireplacesWood With Log Lighter
- Days on Market71
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 9:15pm MDT.