873 East Lakeview Rd, Detached In East Chestermere For Sale
Attractive walkout bungalow situated on a fully landscaped 0.41 acres. Double garage, large deck, covered patio, fire pit, mature trees and shrubs and poured walkways! The main level is almost 2400 sq ft, & welcomes you with a spacious foyer. The open concept living space has a large living room with a new modern fireplace & adjacent dining area. The kitchen has an island stove, wall oven and re-stained cabinets. A large eating nook is surrounded by over-sized windows that look onto the vast back yard & upper deck with views of the lake. The main level is also home to a master suite including a 4 piece Ensuite, 2 additional bedrooms, a full bathroom, and a 3rd half bathroom. A large portion of the basement is developed featuring several flex spaces, theater, and room to develop even more with a private entrance! Recent updates include all new toilets, 2nd hot water tank, reverse osmosis & water softener, roof shingles replaced in 2016, fresh paint, modern lighting & new basement carpets & ceiling tiles.
- MLS® #C4281464
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,379
- Year Built1989
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Deck, Fire Pit, Sprinkler System-Underground
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorAsphalt Shingles, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBeach Access, Boating, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, Lake View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRedline Real Estate Group Inc.
- Address873 East Lakeview Rd
- SubdivisionEast Chestermere
- Postal CodeT1X 1B1
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market88
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 7:00am MDT.