642193 104 St E, Detached In None For Sale
Come home to a whole different lifestyle if you desire peace and simplicity in a rural,rustic log "cabin" with 2300 sq ft of space.On the main floor,you will have a sunny open concept with an eat-in kitchen that has just been newly renovated with Oak cabinetry,large pantry,a living room with a wood-burning fireplace,2 bdrms,3 pce bath,laundry room.Upstairs showcases a lg loft/family room,catwalk with beautiful mountain views,3 piece bath, lg master bedroom with walk-in closet,Jetted tub and a small balcony.Outside,you will love the covered porch which extends uncovered around 3/4 of the house,lg yard,garden space,firepit,beautiful landscaping.Water filtration system has recently been installed providing you with clean fresh water.You will trade a basement for crawl spacefor storage as well as a storage shed and a work shop that is heated with power.There is plenty of room to build a garage on the remainder of the 3.69 acres.Check out the you tube video,you will love what this property has to offer.
- MLS® #C4280361
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,282
- Year Built2006
- Style1 and Half Storey
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Balcony, Fire Pit, Open Beam, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Workshop
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingFront Drive Access, Parking Pad Gravel, RV Parking, Shop
- ExteriorLog, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Vegetable Garden, Landscaped, Private Setting, Rolling Land, View Mountain
- Days on Market85
- Address642193 104 St E
- AreaRural Foothills County
- CityRural Foothills County
- Postal CodeT0L 0P0
- HeatingPropane, Wood, Baseboard, Hot Water, Wood Stove
- FireplacesWood Only
- Listing OfficeRe/max Prime
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 6:00pm MDT.