#2601 1010 6 St Sw, Apartment In Beltline For Sale
AWESOME 1 bedroom with den (or dining rm) & stunning south exposure + FANTASTIC PANORAMIC VIEWS of the mountains, the city, and even the Stampede grounds! Watch incredible fireworks displays high up on the 26th floor, plus own of the most coveted floor plans due to its fantastic use of space (AirBnB's have been known to rent this sort of layout as 2 bed). For investor or buyer, this condo has it all; the LARGEST outdoor terrace of all 1 bdrm units, TITLED PARKING, titled storage, exposed concrete ceilings with matching feature wall & columns. The clean, contemporary look is upscale urban, complete w/ quartz counters, stainless appliances, engineered hardwood, & floor-to-ceiling windows. It checks all the boxes with in-suite laundry, large closet, air conditioning, natural gas BBQ/fire table hookup, and is walkable to everything you could possibly need. Complete with concierge, fitness room, POOL and more! Why buy a tiny, ineffective condo with no parking, when you could own THIS GEM that has everything?!
- MLS® #C4279658
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage536
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Elevator Passenger, Exercise Room, Fitness Facilities, Full Air Conditioned, Pool-Outdoor, Recreation Room/Centre, Secured Parking, Security Door, Security Personnel, Storage, Visitor Parking
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Tankless Hot Water, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Insulated, Heated, Parkade, Underground
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesCommercial, Corner, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Transportation, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, View, View City, View Downtown, View Mountain
- Listing OfficeCir Realty
- Address#2601 1010 6 St Sw
- Postal CodeT2R 1B4
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Days on Market173
- Condo Fee$432
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 3:30pm MDT.