#505 138 18 Av Se, Apartment In Mission For Sale
TOWERING CEILINGS – 20 FEET IN THE MAIN LIVING AREA, STUNNING WINDOWS & AWESOME ARCHITECTURAL FEATURES. Minutes to downtown, the Saddledome, and the restaurants and eclectic shops of trendy 17 Ave and 4 St this lovely corner unit home has a great colour palette, new flooring, stainless steel appliances, including a gas stove, fresh white kitchen cabinets and quartz counter tops. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms in–suite laundry and storage, plus additional separate storage, heated underground parking, including visitor parking, in-floor heating and a gas fireplace. With a full bathroom, the great loft area works as a tv room, office space or guest bedroom area. This home really has it all! The balcony offers downtown views and a gas line for your BBQ. Host your friends for excellent views of Stampede fireworks from this unit too. LOCATED IN THE CHARMING LEGACY BUILDING, THIS DELIGHTFUL PENTHOUSE, LOFT APARTMENT IS WELL WORTH VIEWING!
- MLS® #C4274923
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,212
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleMulti Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Balconies, Elevator Passenger, Handicap Access, Intercom, Security Door, Secured Parking, Storage-In-Suite, Storage-Locker Room, Visitor Parking
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 10 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Underground
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation, View City, View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Professionals Inc.
- Address#505 138 18 Av Se
- Postal CodeT2G 5P9
- HeatingNatural Gas, In Floor Heat System
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market206
- Condo Fee$603
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 6:45am MDT.