7415 Hunterburn Hl Nw, Detached In Huntington Hills For Sale
Imagine walking your kids to school 5 mins away, afternoon strolls with your furry child in the 4th largest urban park in North America and evening BBQ's in your well landscaped SOUTH backyard with greenhouse, garden, built-in BBQ and oversized/heated double detached garage. This could be the one you've been waiting for...with 2281 square feet of fully developed living space, this 5 bedroom, 2 full bath home is perfect for a growing family. With some sweat equity this home could easily be modernized and at this price, there is plenty of opportunity for the savvy buyer. Located near multiple schools on a quiet street, backing south onto a green belt, close to an off-leash dog park, easy & safe tunnel access into Nose Hill Park, near shopping, restaurants and public transit, this location is premium. Pride of ownership is evident throughout the home and the location must be seen to be appreciated. See virtual tour and floor plans for additional info. Don't wait to buy real estate, buy real estate and wait.
- MLS® #C4273899
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,180
- Year Built1971
- FeaturesHandyman Special, Barbecue-Built-In, Greenhouse, Patio, Workshop
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated, Over Sized
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorVinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Environmental Reserve, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Vegetable Garden, Golf Nearby, Park/Reserve, Private Setting
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Professionals Inc.
- Address7415 Hunterburn Hl Nw
- SubdivisionHuntington Hills
- Postal CodeT2K 4S6
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- Days on Market22
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 5:00am MST.