#243 20 Coachway Rd Sw, Apartment In Coach Hill For Sale
**ODYSSEY TOWERS**RENOVATED with STYLE**1376 SF**PERFECT location with downtown views... 2 minute walk to the bus stop /direct line to the West Side LRT station, Ambrose University College, Rundle College, West Side Rec Center, Shopping, Cafe's, Yoga, Huge parks, Fire Hall, pathways & green spaces, all on the West side of Coach Hill. This bright and sunny south east facing home has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, all on the same level. Many upgraded features include custom wood sliding doors & built-in cabinetry, Quartz Granite counter top, upgraded light fixtures, upgraded plumbing fixtures and sinks, high end hardwood flooring, tiled bath flooring and quiet carpet in the bedrooms. The main level has a huge family room & nook area with floor to ceiling windows. Plus french doors to the 12x8 covered deck - BBQ time! The main level includes a full bath & laundry. Check out the floor plan! This home also has a one indoor stall one outdoor trailer parking stall, caged storage & plenty of visitor parking.
- MLS® #C4272602
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,376
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Balconies, Elevator Passenger, Guest Suite, Handicap Access, Intercom, Parking-Extra, Parking-Plug-Ins, Sauna, Security Door, Secured Parking, Storage-In-Suite, Visitor Parking
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Handicap Access, Patio, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Stall
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorConcrete, Metal
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation, View City, View Downtown
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Listing OfficeJayman Realty Inc.
- Address#243 20 Coachway Rd Sw
- SubdivisionCoach Hill
- Postal CodeT3H 1E6
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- Days on Market32
- Condo Fee$611
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 11:15pm MST.