409 15 St Nw, Detached In Hillhurst For Sale
One of the best close-in NW inner city areas to re-develop in the heart of Hillhurst. Located on a beautiful, quiet, tree lined street on a massive mature treed, fenced, 50x134.8ft rear west facing R-C2 lot!!Tastefully updated of approx. $250k in featured renovations in 2011 is a very spacious 2945sqft fully developed 2 1/2 story total of 5 bedroom character home including an illegal self contained walk-out suite.Soaring 30ft open beam ceilings greet you when entering into the front living room, beautifully restored hardwood and soft wood floors,, very bright massive rear great room on main floor & enjoy the evening west sunlight c/w a cozy wood burning fireplace, main floor laundry, newer kitchen and granite counters. Upstairs features 3 bedrooms incl master ensuite c/w separate fireplace,large,family/library room.The third level is another loft/den plus a private west balcony & partial mountain views .The lower area is a self contained illegal, one bedroom suite. Huge rear west deck & large 24x22 dbl garage.
- MLS® #C4271548
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,945
- Year Built1932
- Style2 and Half Storey
- FeaturesBalcony, Ceiling 10 ft., Deck, Tankless Hot Water, Skylight, Wall Unit-Built-In, Open Beam
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Public Transportation, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View Mountain
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate (central)
- Address409 15 St Nw
- Postal CodeT2N 2B1
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, SUITE - Illegal
- FireplacesWood Only
- Days on Market43
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 2:45pm MST.