#214 1414 17 St Se, Apartment In Inglewood For Sale
Welcome to PEARCE GARDENS, a condo complex in a private setting in the trendy neighborhood of Inglewood! Our open concept 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit is located on the back side quietly overlooking the grounds and park. Kitchen features a breakfast bar with a new SS fridge, stove and microwave, Maple cabinets and 9' ceilings. The living room has a corner gas fireplace and a patio door to your deck with gas BBQ line in a PRIVATE setting! Warm laminate flooring runs throughout. The Master bedroom has a walk-thru closet to it's own 4 piece ensuite, 2nd bedroom also has a walk-thru closet which leads to another 4 piece bath and laundry! Need storage? We have a storage locker located in front of the parking stall in the heated parkade. The building features an exercise room/gym for your workouts, a PARTY room for larger occasions and is just 5 minutes to downtown! Great access to Deerfoot and all the trendy shops and restaurants that Inglewood has to offer, book your viewing today!
- MLS® #C4270915
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage839
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesElevator Passenger, Exercise Room, Storage, Visitor Parking, Fitness Facilities, Party Room, Parking-Extra, Secured Parking
- FeaturesBalcony, No Smoking Home, Ceiling 9 ft., Deck, Handicap Access, No Animal Home, Sprinkler System-Fire, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingHeated, Parkade, Underground, Stall
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPark/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Shopping Nearby, Backs Onto Park/Trees, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Bamber Realty Ltd.
- Address#214 1414 17 St Se
- Postal CodeT2G 5S6
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard, Hot Water
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market44
- Condo Fee$417
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 10:00am MST.