#601 760 Railway Ga Sw, Attached In Downtown_1 For Sale
Showcasing over 1471 sq ft of developed living space, this pet-friendly, end unit condo is quietly situated on a friendly neighbourhood complex off of 8th street in Airdrie close to all amenities. The location is complimented by nearby Iron Horse Park. Within your new home, space is abundant! With three levels to enjoy, you can bask in the natural light-filled main level living area, dining area, and open-concept kitchen, complete with largescale south facing windows and a view of the private deck. Upstairs there is a grand-sized master bedroom with 3 piece en-suite and large closet. The developed basement includes plenty of storage, in addition to an open-concept den space, that could easily convert to a theatre, study, or bedroom. Outdoor living includes a completely landscaped, fenced-off, tree-lined, south facing backyard, and the generous sized private deck, ready for entertaining. Finally, there is an attached two car garage and ample driveway, as well as two neighbouring visitor parking stalls.
- MLS® #C4270069
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,146
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeRow House
- Style2 Storey
- AmenitiesInternet, Storage-In-Suite, Visitor Parking
- FeaturesCeiling 10 ft., Deck, Porch, Vacuum System-Roughed-In
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Level Land, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market28
- Condo Fee$315
- HOA Fees315.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address#601 760 Railway Ga Sw
- Postal CodeT4B 3C5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- DistrictRocky View
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Professionals Inc.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 7:45am MDT.