#2002 901 10 Av Sw, Apartment In Beltline For Sale
Don't miss out on this beautiful 2 bedroom condo on the 20th floor of the award-winning "Mark on 10th" building. High-end executive finishings include a full stainless steel appliance package with gas cooktop, quartz countertops, soft close cabinets & undermount lighting. Patio doors open up from the living room where you will take in a 180-degree view of the city skyline. Included is 1 storage locker as well as an underground titled parking stall. State of the art building amenities are found on the 34th floor and include an outdoor hot tub with space to entertain as well as sun loungers, a fully equipped fitness facility with yoga studio, sauna, steam room, pool table, media center, and owners lounge. The building also offers concierge services, security, a guest suite, and courtyard. Click on the multimedia icon to watch a video trailer!
- MLS® #C4264113
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage675
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Balconies, Elevator Passenger, Exercise Room, Fitness Facilities, Full Air Conditioned, Guest Suite, Handicap Access, Intercom, Party Room, Recreation Room/Centre, Sauna, Secured Parking, Security Door, Security Personnel, Steam Room, Storage, Swirlpool Bath (Jacuzzi), Visitor Parking
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., Handicap Access, Sprinkler System-Fire, Vinyl Windows, Steam Room
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingStall, Heated, Underground
- ExteriorConcrete, Metal, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View, View Downtown, Commercial, Corner
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Elevate Real Estate
- Address#2002 901 10 Av Sw
- Postal CodeT2R 0B5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Fan Coil
- Days on Market84
- Condo Fee$442
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 10:15am MST.