1630 14 Av Sw, Attached In Sunalta For Sale
Welcome to this beautiful 3 storey townhome in Sunalta, with over 2300 sq ft of developed living space! Open concept living on the main floor, is perfect for entertaining, with a spacious foyer, cozy living room with fireplace, dining room and private powder room. The gourmet kitchen has maple cabinetry, stainless steal appliances (including gas stove), granite counters and a door that leads out to a private patio. The second floor offers two generously sized bedrooms, both with ensuites and a laundry area. The third floor master retreat has coffered ceilings, a gas fireplace, sitting area and large ensuite. All three ensuites feature rain showers, jetted tubs and heated floors. Additional features include hardwood flooring, wiring for speakers, skylights, balcony and patio, upgraded windows, air-conditioning and a fully finished basement with wet bar and rec room. This is a must see! Minutes away from 17th Ave/DT Core, Schools, Shopping, Restaurants, Community Garden, Playground and Tennis Courts.
- MLS® #C4263199
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1,789
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeRow House
- Style3 Storey
- AmenitiesAir Conditioning-Central, Balconies, Fireplaces, Tennis Courts
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Bar, Ceiling 9 ft., Vaulted Ceiling, Wood Windows
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached, Heated, Insulated, Stall
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorStucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Park/Reserve, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, Fenced, Flat Site, Back Lane, Low Maintenance Landscape, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market95
- Condo Fee$300
- Address1630 14 Av Sw
- Postal CodeT3C 0W5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Bamber Realty Ltd.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 1:00pm MST.