2512 Willow Valley Road, Detached In None For Sale
Reduction of Land being Offered For Sale. Willow Valley Ranch has reduced the amount of land being offered for sale. Now, only the primary ranch, 905 deeded & 157 leased acres is available. This property, sitting 3 miles from the base of the Rocky Mountains with breath taking views, has a 5 bedroom, 5½ bath craftsman styled masterpiece home with extensive hand crafted workmanship; a wonderful blend of comfort & class with lots of space to entertain or just relax with family & friends. The impeccably kept yard features a one of a kind timber frame barn, host to multiple weddings & movie sets, a very large workable shop & several other out buildings, shelters & corrals suitable for any horse or cattle operation. And, perfect for outdoor entertaining, a covered Argentinian BBQ beside a stocked trout pond. An abundance of wildlife with Tod Creek flowing through this ranch, makes it a hunter’s dream. Willow Valley Ranch, now at a price reflective of the reduction in land, must be seen. Call now to tour. For those wishing a larger land holding there are 4 additional quarters available for purchase.
- MLS® #C4259780
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,546
- Year Built2002
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesBar, Barbecue-Built-In, Insulation-Upgraded, Open Beam, Vaulted Ceiling, Workshop
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingTriple Garage Attached
- # of Garages3
- Exterior FeaturesCross Fenced, Estate Property, Fenced, Hillside, Private Setting, Rolling Land, Sloping Lot, View, View Mountain, Ravine View
- ConstructionInsulated Concrete
- Days on Market185
- Address2512 Willow Valley Road
- Postal CodeT0K 1H0
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1, Hot Water, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesWood Only
- Listing OfficeSotheby's International Realty Canada
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 6:00pm MST.