#442 5000 Somervale Co Sw, Apartment In Somerset For Sale
Big and beautiful! This TOP FLOOR, END UNIT condo is spacious, with an open floor plan and LOTS of windows overlooking a lovely park-like setting. The large living room and dining room allows plenty of room to entertain, while the galley kitchen allows for food prep and visiting at the same time. TWO BEDROOMS and TWO BATHROOMS. One bathroom is the master bedroom ensuite, with an oversized, glass shower stall. The second bathroom has a bathtub/shower. Both bedrooms are roomy, and the master bedroom includes a walk-in closet. New laminate flooring throughout-no carpet here at all! Convenient in-suite laundry has a full size stacked washer/dryer. This condo is in a building that is geared to active seniors age 55+, with library, games room, exercise room, day-time coffee shop, and full dining room. Dining in the dining room is optional and you pay only as you use it.Very conveniently located close to Shawnessy Public Library, YWCA, shopping, and the Somerset LRT station.Pets are not allowed in building.
- MLS® #C4258068
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage904
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- AmenitiesBalconies, Elevator Passenger, Exercise Room, Guest Suite, Intercom, Recreation Room/Centre, Security Door, Storage-In-Suite, Visitor Parking
- FeaturesBalcony, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- ParkingNo Assigned Parking
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Park/Reserve, Public Transportation, Shopping Nearby, View
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeMaxwell Canyon Creek
- Address#442 5000 Somervale Co Sw
- Postal CodeT2Y 4M1
- HeatingNatural Gas, Baseboard
- Days on Market264
- Condo Fee$490
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 8:30am MDT.