322 33 Av Ne, Detached In Highland Park For Sale
Solid, Inner City, RC2 lot has a raised bungalow with cinder block construction and brick exterior that could support a 2nd floor. Pride of ownership is evident in this bright, spotless home. Freshly painted, hardwood up/down and a mother-in-law suite (illegal-non-conforming) below. The big-ticket items have all been replaced: new vinyl windows on main floor (2014), hot water tank (2015), 2 furnaces, kitchen redone, bathroom updated and custom window coverings on the main floor. The home features 2 bedrooms up and 2 down w/ a 3-piece bath on main and 4-piece bath on lower floor. The basement unit has its own entrance, furnace and electricity meter. The electrical panel was updated to 100 amp. There is a drive-through garage from front yard to back alley and a large, boxed-in garden in the backyard with a gas outlet hook-up for fire pit or BBQ. There are 220 volts running to the garage. Take advantage of this great opportunity before the LRT Green line comes in and drives up prices! 26x16 foot parking pad out front of garage. This is the first time this home has been on the market. Don't miss out!
- MLS® #C4256186
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage993
- Year Built1958
- FeaturesBalcony, Porch, Programmable Thermostat, Security Window Bars, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, 220 Volt Wiring, Front and Rear Drive Access, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionConcrete Block
- Days on Market52
- Address322 33 Av Ne
- SubdivisionHighland Park
- Postal CodeT3B 0K9
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSUITE - Illegal
- Listing OfficeRoyal Lepage Benchmark
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 3:00pm MDT.