42 Mountain Park Dr Se, Detached In McKenzie Lake For Sale
This gorgeous, executive home is located in centre of the desirable community of McKenzie Lake. Meticulously renovated with a walkout level. Entering, you are welcomed by warm and bright sunshine gleaming through oversized windows and skylights. With open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, you proceed to a dream kitchen, with spacious kitchen cabinets, granite counters, newer appliances… and a nook with a view. Upper level includes master bedroom with five piece ensuite, plus two larger sized bedrooms and four piece bath. Lower level is fully developed with walk-out on to secluded park-like yard setting. Lower level has second family room, fireplace, recreation room, guest bedroom, plus storage area. Lower level patio is secluded for ultimate privacy surrounded by colourful flower perennials, and leafy mature trees. Superb location; walk to schools, the Lake, pathways, nature walks/biking to Bow River and Fish Creek Park. “AN IMMACULATE HOME, MUST SEE”.
- MLS® #C4254778
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,024
- Year Built1992
- Style2 Storey Split
- FeaturesDeck, No Smoking Home, Patio, Skylight, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFruit Trees/Shrubs, Lake Access Property, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Schools
- RoofCedar Shakes
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Professionals Inc.
- Address42 Mountain Park Dr Se
- SubdivisionMcKenzie Lake
- Postal CodeT2Z 1P4
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesWood With Log Lighter
- Days on Market32
- HOA Fees267.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 9:15am MDT.