455 Wildwood Dr Sw, Detached In Wildwood For Sale
"On the Ridge" & backs onto Edworthy Park! Your chance to live on the most coveted cul-de-sac of idyllic Wildwood. Located deep in the heart of the community, at the quiet tip of Wildwood Drive, this fully renovated bungalow provides direct access to the park from the back gate of the huge, west facing, pie-shaped yard. Mature landscaping, a huge deck, & a patio are additional highlights of the secluded backyard, one of the largest in the community. The impressively sized kitchen features granite counters, hardwood & a backsplash of glass & marble. The master suite includes a walk in closet & ensuite with soaker tub; rare finds in houses in this district. In addition, all the windows have been replaced. Downstairs is a fully developed recreation room with a stone faced fireplace separating a flex space perfect for a workout area or office. Enthusiasts of 1950s homes will adore the charming neighbourhood & thoughtful updates.Live moments from the downtown core while enjoying Edworthy Park at your doorstep.
- MLS® #C4253815
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,615
- Year Built1961
- FeaturesDeck, Patio, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingOver Sized, Double Garage Detached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaped, Level Land, No Back Lane, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, No Through Road, Private Setting
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRe/max House Of Real Estate
- Address455 Wildwood Dr Sw
- Postal CodeT3C 3E4
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesWood Only
- Days on Market72
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 6:45am MDT.