1030 Evanston Dr Nw, Detached In Evanston For Sale
Pride of ownership is evident in this 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom home. No detail was overlooked. Gourmet kitchen with soft close cabinet drawers, a center island and raised breakfast bar, all with quartz counter tops. Built in wall convection oven and corner pantry. The kitchen is open to the dining area & great room with gas fireplace. Engineered hardwood floors throughout main level, with 9 foot ceilings. Second floor laundry room. Staircase, with wrought iron spindles leading up to the bonus room. Large master bdrm with an ensuite that has his and her vanities with an additional make up vanity, a large soaker tub and a stand alone shower and his and her walk in closets. Two other good-sized bedrooms & 4-pc bathroom complete the upper level. Close to schools, green space, amenities and transportation. Excellent family home! Exceptional Value! City bus stop across the street. Paved back lane. Numerous additional features including Alarm/Security System wired, Knockdown Ceilings, and Soft close cabinet drawers in kitchen. Please see supplements for a complete list of features for this beautiful home.
- MLS® #C4245303
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,159
- Year Built2013
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Deck, Low Flow Faucets/Showerheads, Low Flow/Dual Flush Toilets, Programmable Thermostat, Vacuum System-Roughed-In, Vinyl Windows
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Landscaped, Paved Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeGreater Property Group
- Address1030 Evanston Dr Nw
- Postal CodeT3P 0K5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- Days on Market30
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 10:30am MDT.