332 39 Av Sw, Detached In Elbow Park For Sale
Wonderful family home in the heart of East Elbow Park. This house shows fabulously with an open concept plan, large principal rooms, soaring ceilings + loads of natural light. Main floor entrance with vaulted ceiling, very spacious living room with fireplace, two storey dining room ideal for entertaining, chef’s kitchen with loads of cabinetry + counter space as well as informal dining area. Sunken flex room + main floor office. The upper level offers 3 large bedrooms – master with fireplace, sitting area, large closet + lovely ensuite bath. Lower level with family room, charming hidden playroom, 4th bedroom, laundry + 3 piece bath. Private low maintenance outer deck + patio space along with double detached garage – fully insulated + heated. Great location close to all levels of excellent caliber schools, park, river pathway system, Glencoe, 4th street shops + downtown.
- MLS® #C4244211
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,715
- Year Built1974
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Deck, Fire Pit, Open Beam, Vaulted Ceiling, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Heated, Insulated
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Playground Nearby, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Paved Lane, Low Maintenance Landscape, Treed Lot
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Professionals Inc.
- Address332 39 Av Sw
- SubdivisionElbow Park
- Postal CodeT2S 0W7
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market99
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 5:45pm MDT.