2731 Chalice Rd Nw, Detached In Charleswood For Sale
Grand mid-century home, immaculate & flooded with light on a massive south-facing pie lot with views of downtown AND the mountains! Over 2700 ft2 & hard to beat the location on gently curving Chalice Rd in Charleswood Estates. Gorgeous original hardwood, vaulted ceilings, stone fireplace & views out the wall of windows in the living room. The light flows right through the dining area & into the large kitchen with it's own wall of windows & door to the huge, south-facing deck! Sweeping spiral stairs take you to the family room with south & west walls of windows overlooking the city & mountains! Master bedroom also has wall of windows & ensuite. Lower floor has elegant 2nd family room (stone fireplace & well-designed wood panelled wall), rec room area for pool table or media centre, workshop, laundry, bedroom & 4-piece bath. Park-like south-facing backyard with patio & large deck with built-in seating. Close to Nose Hill Park, cycling paths, schools & shopping!
- MLS® #C4242981
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,656
- Year Built1962
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesBar, Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Open Beam, Vaulted Ceiling, Workshop
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingParking Pad Cement or Paved
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Flat Site, Hillside, Back Lane, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Schools, Treed Lot, View Downtown, View Mountain
- Lot Description12.8x33.53x26.82x36.36
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRoyal Lepage Solutions
- Address2731 Chalice Rd Nw
- Postal CodeT2L 1C7
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesWood Only
- Days on Market79
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 6:30pm MDT.