#1 104 Grier Tc Ne, Attached In Greenview For Sale
HOME SWEET HOME! Open plan, bright & renovated 3 bedroom END-UNIT adjacent to courtyard! This quiet home, in a great location in Brookside Village, offers scenic views of large trees, courtyard & a front facing sheltered outdoor sitting area & patio. PET FRIENDLY! North Central location 10 min to Downtown & on the QUIET SIDE of the airport in GREENVIEW. Steps from amenities; public transportation, bicycle path & parks. Easy Access to Deerfoot Trail. 3 spacious bedrooms upstairs, full bath, in-suite laundry with shelving & updated appliances. The cozy main floor offers a corner Gas Fireplace, lovely new laminate flooring, a bright & airy living room with an open plan eat-in oak kitchen. Lots of cupboards, dishwasher, fridge & stainless steel glass top range. Greet the morning sunlight & Nature with a West facing window above the double sink. Plenty of storage in closets, under the stairs & utility room with new High Efficiency Furnace. Affordable condo fees include water. Make this HIDDEN GEM your home!!
- MLS® #C4242266
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,058
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeRow House
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio, Porch
- Parking Spaces1
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding, See Remarks
- Exterior FeaturesFlat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Through Road, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, See Remarks, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, View, Cul-De-Sac, No Back Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationSee Remarks
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Bamber Realty Ltd.
- Address#1 104 Grier Tc Ne
- Postal CodeT2K 5Y6
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- FireplacesGas Only
- Days on Market16
- Condo Fee$340
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 1:30pm MDT.