19 Elk Valley Pl, Detached In West Bragg Creek For Sale
This lovely home on 2 private acres in West Bragg is adjacent to an Environmental Reserve and connects to K-country trails. Private location with a Telus High Speed Internet Hub! Over 3600 total sq ft, 4+1 bedrooms, main floor laundry, large master suite and den/music room. Scenic, paved driveway leads you to the double attached garage. Many updates throughout the home in addition to a standing seam metal roof installed in 2017. South facing large windows bring sunlight and the amazing forested views into the home. Updated appliances, lots of cabinets and counter space in the bright kitchen, large eating area with fireplace and patio doors leading to the south facing deck. Large main floor living room with wood burning fireplace overlooks the south backyard. Lower level features a family room, theater room, extra bedroom, bathroom, flex room, workshop (with direct access to the garage), large mudroom and plenty of storage in the basement. Great neighborhood, all it needs is you and your family!
- MLS® #C4242211
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,380
- Year Built1989
- FeaturesDeck, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Wall Unit-Built-In, Dog Run-Fenced In, Workshop
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Insulated, Heated, Over Sized, RV Parking
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, No Back Lane, Schools, View, Cul-De-Sac, Environmental Reserve, Paved Lane, No Through Road, Private Setting, See Remarks, Treed Lot
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market26
- Address19 Elk Valley Pl
- AreaBragg Creek
- SubdivisionWest Bragg Creek
- CityBragg Creek
- Postal CodeT0L 0K0
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-2
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesWood With Log Lighter
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Bamber Realty Ltd.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 8:30pm MDT.