#1903 310 12 Av Sw, Apartment In Beltline For Sale
Upscale condo in the highly sought after ParkPoint building located in the desirable Beltline community steps from the historic Central Memorial Park. The 1 bed + flex area unit has amazing downtown views from the 19th floor, with 9 ft ceilings and floor to ceiling windows to infuse light into the home. A beautiful gourmet kitchen with Italian Armony Cucine cabinets, exquisite marbled granite countertops and a full slab kitchen backsplash! Superior elegance and finishing’s with wide-plank wood laminate flooring throughout. Marble bathroom vanities with Porcelain tile flooring and contemporary chrome features. This gorgeous property includes titled parking, storage, secured bike storage/repair station, a vehicle/dog wash station and a furnished guest suite! ParkPoint offers posh amenities such as 24-hr concierge, a fully equipped fitness facility with a steam room, sauna and a Yoga/Pilates studio, a beautiful Zen Garden Terrace with water feature, rooftop social lounge & more! Lighting fixture in living room and bedroom included.
- MLS® #C4241901
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage546
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Programmable Thermostat, Sprinkler System-Fire
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Corner, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Back Lane, Level Land, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Swimming Pool, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Public Transportation, View City, View Downtown, View
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate (central)
- Address#1903 310 12 Av Sw
- Postal CodeT2R 1B5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Fan Coil
- Days on Market148
- Condo Fee$285
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 8:00am MDT.