#1903 310 12 Av Sw, Apartment In Beltline For Sale
OPEN HOUSE Sun, July 21 2-4pm.Upscale condo in the highly sought after ParkPoint building located in the desirable Beltline community steps from the historic Central Memorial Park. The 1 bed + flex area unit has amazing downtown views from the 19th floor, with 9 ft ceilings and floor to ceiling windows to infuse light into the home. A beautiful gourmet kitchen with Italian Armony Cucine cabinets, exquisite marbled granite countertops and a full slab kitchen backsplash! Superior elegance and finishing’s with wide-plank wood laminate flooring throughout. Marble bathroom vanities with Porcelain tile flooring and contemporary chrome features. This gorgeous property includes titled parking, storage, secured bike storage/repair station, a vehicle/dog wash station and a furnished guest suite! ParkPoint offers posh amenities such as 24-hr concierge, a fully equipped fitness facility with a steam room, sauna and a Yoga/Pilates studio, a beautiful Zen Garden Terrace with water feature, rooftop social lounge & more! Lighting fixture in living room and bedroom included.
- MLS® #C4241901
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage546
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesAir Conditioning-Central, Balcony, Ceiling 9 ft., No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Sprinkler System-Fire, Programmable Thermostat
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingSingle Indoor, Heated, Parkade, Underground
- Exterior FeaturesBacks Onto Park/Trees, Flat Site, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, Park/Reserve, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, River View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, View, View City, Corner, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Back Lane, Level Land, Public Swimming Pool, View Downtown
- RoofEPDM Membrane
- Listing OfficeRe/max Real Estate (central)
- Address#1903 310 12 Av Sw
- Postal CodeT2R 1B5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Fan Coil
- Days on Market86
- Condo Fee$285
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on July 21st, 2019 at 8:30pm MDT.