134 Hawk Eye Rd, Detached In West Bragg Creek For Sale
HAWK EYE HEAVEN! This property truly has it all! 7+ acres of mixed woodland w/pond. Quiet setting. Backing to Crown Land. Horse-ready w/3-rail paddock/auto-waterer. Paved circular drive. Fully upgraded R2000 Wolfgang Wenzel home. 5 bedrms + 3.5 bathrms. Fine finishing and craftsmanship. Soaring vaulted Great Rm w/Banff Rundle Rock Gas FP + antique WB airtight. Floor-to-ceiling S-facing windows overlook pond. Newer GOURMET Chefs kitchen + Butlers Pantry. Renovated MASTER RETREAT hosts wood-burning FP, Dressing Rm/Nursery + exit to covered deck w/hot tub. 4-pce Travertine Ensuite w/steam shower. Spacious Loft + 2 bedrms up w/beautiful vaults and 4-pce bath w/ skylight. 2 bedrms down + cheater ensuite. Spacious Family Rm w/wood-burning FP, Wet Bar + Murphy bed. Covered outdoor Kitchen on back deck. ICF foundation. Quad+ Garage/Shop w/in-floor heat + developed space up. SOLAR/WOOD-BURNING DUAL FUEL SYSTEM for off-the-grid living! Ride from your property to access the world-class Kananaskis Country trails! Skyfire (visit them online) installed this state-of-the-art solar system. Home and garage can function solely on the dual fuel system if desired. Brochure contains detailed information package for this spectacular property. You don't want to miss this exceptional West Bragg Creek acreage! Call today for a showing!
- MLS® #C4238167
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,730
- Year Built1990
- Style2 Storey Split
- FeaturesDeck, Vaulted Ceiling, Fire Pit, No Smoking Home, Patio, Porch, Skylight, Workshop, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces8
- Parking220 Volt Wiring, Quad or More Detached, Breezeway, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, RV Parking, Shop
- # of Garages4
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Cross Fenced, Golf Nearby, Paved Lane, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Through Road, Private Setting, See Remarks, Treed Lot
- Lot Description7.22
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- FoundationInsulating Concrete Foam (ICF)
- Days on Market39
- Address134 Hawk Eye Rd
- AreaBragg Creek
- SubdivisionWest Bragg Creek
- CityBragg Creek
- Postal CodeT0L 0K0
- HeatingNatural Gas, Solar, Wood, In Floor Heat System, See Remarks, Wood Stove
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- FireplacesGas Only, See Remarks, Wood With Log Lighter
- DistrictRocky View
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Professionals Inc.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 1:45pm MDT.