8343 Bowness Rd Nw, Detached In Bowness For Sale
New windows, siding, insulation, shingles and a brand new 6 foot high privacy fence keep this home quiet, and private. A short walk to one of the most sought after elementary schools in Calgary, Baker Park, The Pond, Main Street Shops and Eats and of course the renowned Bowness Park. Within the community of Bowness you can hike a remote old growth forest, downhill ski and snowboard, canoe, iceskate, play pond hockey, tennis, disc golf, and cycle into downtown in 15mins! This home offers you two full kitchens with complete stainless steel pkg, a total of 3 bedrooms, 2 wood burning fireplaces, oversized heated, finished, garage with workshop and indoor/outdoor dog run and 2 RV spots. With one church adjacent and another located behind there is no shortage of extra parking and peace and quiet. See links in MLS listings for video and brochures. New zoning of RC-2, and a non-conforming (illegal) MIL area downstairs is the perfect combination for a good investment, new egress windows.
- MLS® #C4232537
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage882
- Year Built1960
- FeaturesDog Run-Fenced In, Fire Pit, Vinyl Windows, Workshop
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Parking Pad Gravel, 220 Volt Wiring, 2 Outdoor Stalls, Heated, Insulated, Over Sized, Rear Drive Access, RV Parking, Shop
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Flat Site, Level Land, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Swimming Pool, Ski Hill
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Days on Market99
- Address8343 Bowness Rd Nw
- Postal CodeT3B 0H5
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSUITE - Illegal
- FireplacesWood With Log Lighter
- Listing OfficeRe/max West Real Estate
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 7:45pm MDT.