6412 Lombardy Cr Sw, Detached In North Glenmore Park For Sale
With oversize vinyl windows and dble-insulated exterior walls clad in Hardie board, this bright, warm home is ready for a new family! This traditional bungalow has terrific curb appeal with tiered, professional landscaping & poured aggregate walk. It’s ideally located on a quiet crescent in one of Calgary’s most sought-after communities, just steps from North Glenmore Park, shopping and transit. It features 4 bedrooms – 3 on the main floor including a bright & airy master w/ updated 2-piece ensuite. Your feet will stay toasty warm on the stone floors in both ensuite & main bath thanks to in-floor heating. A new (fall 2018) hi-eff. furnace will keep you warm in winter, while a gas heater in the glass-covered rear patio will help extend your seasonal enjoyment. The mostly original kitchen awaits your personal touch. There’s a large rec room in the developed basement, a 4-piece bathroom, shop and 4th bedroom. Don’t worry about parking – there’s a covered double carport in the tranquil, fenced backyard. More photos to come - but check out the Iguide tour for photos, video, floor plan and measurements!
- MLS® #C4226135
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,170
- Year Built1960
- FeaturesNo Smoking Home, Patio, Vinyl Windows, Insulation-Upgraded, Programmable Thermostat, Sunroom, Workshop
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Carport, Rear Drive Access
- ExteriorFiber Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Vegetable Garden
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeRoyal Lepage Benchmark
- Address6412 Lombardy Cr Sw
- SubdivisionNorth Glenmore Park
- Postal CodeT3E 5R4
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1, In Floor Heat System
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- Days on Market19
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on May 21st, 2019 at 11:45am MDT.