83 Chaparral Cl Se, Detached In Chaparral For Sale
MUCH LOVED & WELL MAINTAINED this lovely home has a serene & peaceful ambiance. Vaulted ceilings , windows on all sides & a skylight create a light filled main floor. The spacious living room faces the low maintenance back yard with access to the two tiered deck via patio doors. The dining room offers gracious space for fine dining & family gatherings. The kitchen is bright & fresh, with white cabinets, a cozy breakfast bar, a great panty with sliding shelves & conveniently opens onto the laundry room/mudroom area. Gleaming hardwood, plush carpets & a three way gas fireplace offer comfort & a welcoming feel to this home. The master also overlooks the backyard & has a generous sized full ensuite & walk in closet. The lower level was professionally developed & has a large family room with a sleeping area, a three piece bath, a wet bar with mini fridge plus a huge storage room. QUIET STREET WITH NO THROUGH TRAFFIC, BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED WITH MATURE TREES & CLOSE TO LAKE.
- MLS® #C4205050
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,280
- Year Built1997
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Deck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Skylight, Sprinkler System-Underground, Vaulted Ceiling
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Fenced, Flat Site, Lake Access Property, Landscaped, Low Maintenance Landscape, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Treed Lot
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Professionals Inc.
- Address83 Chaparral Cl Se
- Postal CodeT2X 3L8
- HeatingNatural Gas, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished
- Days on Market218
- HOA Fees325.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on April 19th, 2019 at 3:15pm MDT.